February 11, 2011

Valentine Subway Art

One of the HOT trends right now is Subway Art!  
I must admit, I am obsessed with subway art.  They seem to be everywhere.
Have you printed your FREE subway art?  If not hopefully I can help.

As soon as my Christmas Decorations were put away I began thinking about Valentines Day.  Not sure where the inspiration came from, I guess it was because my Christmas decorations were VERY, VERY slim this year due to a family illness.  Thank you to five of my wonderful friends for surprising me by decorating my house, I know my Christmas decor would have been non existent this year without their help.  I still can't thank them enough for what they did for our entire family.  


In the past my Valentines decorations have been VERY, VERY slim unless you consider  setting out a red candle and a heart frame decorating. :)  This year I found so many CUTE Valentines Ideas that I just couldn't resist.  Here are a couple of Subway Art downloads that I have printed, framed and on display in my house.  

Not just a Housewife has this printable in four different variations for you!
I have to show you this adorable printable that is sitting on my entertainment center
it is soooo cute..."I love LOVE"!  I have it displayed in a black $3.00 frame that I purchased at Walmart.  Cheap but oh so cute!

I really wanted to share the above Printable with you...sadly I can't find where I printed it from.  I will keep looking! 
(If you happen to be reading this blog and this is your creation PLEASE let me know so I can link to your site.  Thank you for this awesome printout!)
Here are some additional FREE subway art printables!!
Thank you Eighteen25 for sharing the following with us!  It is available in two color choices too!

 Blooming Homestead has this adorable print available in 5 different colors!
Today's Fabulous Finds has nine prints with a background and one without a background that can be printed onto any color of paper you like. (Lighter colors will look best.)


Print yours today, just in time for Valentines Day.
Wishing you a wonderful valentine weekend...Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love subway art as well!

    Also, thanks for your comment on my vinyl tutorial. But I also wanted to let you know that I received an email of your comment and checked it on my phone. When I went to hit publish, I accidentally hit delete... I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete